Jordan & Mason will only provide an experienced valuer to meet prospective or existing clients and do not underestimate the importance of an accurate and well-informed valuation of your property.
During this meeting, the valuers will carefully inspect your property noting its size, orientation, location and will use this information together with market conditions, comparable evidence and overall square footage to advise sellers of the property’s value, how to prepare the property for marketing and any other advice offered. They are able to advise on matters of probate in relation to the property and work with many trustees and executors to achieve a sale and the very best selling price.
How your property will be valued
- The Jordan & Mason valuer will use comprehensive comparable evidence to support the valuation that they provide based on similar properties that have sold nearby
- Due consideration will be given to the profile of the buyer, whether they are buying locally or from further afield
- Due consideration will be given to the square footage of your property, working on an average square footage for a property in your area
- The Jordan & Mason valuer will not deliberately over price your property in order to lure your business, but will offer candid advice which they believe is achievable in current market conditions.
- With a large property portfolio under management, the Jordan & Mason Management Team understand the demand for rental properties throughout the area and will provide landlords with an accurate and realistic rental value
- This will be supported with comparable properties that have been let by the Jordan & Mason team and other similar properties nearby
- The valuation provided will take in to consideration all marketing factors, including time of year and your property’s location
The Land Department at Jordan & Mason have been actively involved in the sale and acquisition of residential development land throughout the area for many years and will provide land owners with a land value, development value and the likely cost of investment in the planning process.
If you are considering any of the above, the Jordan & Mason Team are here to provide a down to earth and candid approach to the process. Our valuers are not here to provide a pushy service or over inflate the property’s price in order to win your instructions to act. Each valuation is believed to be accurate and in line with market conditions.