The Jordans team provide property owners and landlords with decades of property experience, local knowledge and an accurate valuation of their property.
During this meeting, the Jordans valuers will give an insight in to the property value, market conditions and offer any advice to owners and landlords to achieve the very best selling price and how to prepare the property in readiness for marketing.
How your property will be valued
- The Jordans valuer will use comprehensive comparable evidence to support the valuation that they provide based on similar properties that have sold nearby
- Due consideration will be given to the profile of the buyer, whether they are buying locally or from further afield
- Due consideration will be given to the square footage of your property, working on an average square footage for a property in your area
- The Jordans valuer will not deliberately over price your property in order to lure your business, but will offer candid advice which they believe is achievable in current market conditions.
- With a large property portfolio under management, the Jordans Management Team understand the demand for rental properties throughout the area and will provide landlords with an accurate and realistic rental value
- This will be supported with comparable properties that have been let by the Jordans team and other similar properties nearby
- The valuation provided will take in to consideration all marketing factors, including time of year and your property’s location
The Land Department at Jordans have been actively involved in the sale and acquisition of residential development land throughout the area for many years and will provide land owners with a land value, development value and the likely cost of investment in the planning process.
If you are considering any of the above, the Jordans Team are here to provide a down to earth and candid approach to the process. Our valuers are not here to provide a pushy service or over inflate the property’s price in order to win your instructions to act. Each valuation is believed to be accurate and in line with market conditions.