Narrow Your Search...
Land & New Homes
With an acute shortage of residential land available, the Jordans team provide specialist advice on the sale, acquisition and feasibility of development sites of all sizes throughout Salisbury, Amesbury and the wider area. The Head of Department himself has a long history of residential development and an in-depth knowledge of the planning and build process.
If you are considering selling or purchasing residential development land from a single building plot to a multi-development, the Jordans team have the experience and knowledge to guide you through the process.
1. Feasibility Study
- Free no obligation feasibility study of your residential site looks at the basic perimeters considered for planning and a detailed report of each potential site
- Consultation with a chartered planning consultant and, where necessary, architectural services
- Consideration to design and access your development
- Resale values and a likely land value
- Advice on joint ventures, planning process and provision for option agreements
2. Planning Process
- Jordans team will work with you in delivering a viable development scheme and working between all parties to ensure a suitable planning scheme
- Advice on the planning process
- Funded planning applications
- Ongoing planning support and consultation
- Your site distributed to a national, regional and local database of land buyers, agents and property developers
- Comprehensive marketing to include sealed bid private treaty sales to provide transparency, best price and best practice
- Comprehensive purchaser due diligence to include background checks and financial qualification
For a full and comprehensive land service, contact this department directly in confidence for a free, no obligation feasibility study of your potential development site.
Land & New Homes For Sale
Sorry, no records were found. Please try again.